Tech Talk is an educational initiative to promote knowledge on the domain of information technology and systems. Topics would cover themes like Web Technologies, e-Commerce, Business Analytics, Social Media, Gadgets, Networking Technologies, M-Commerce, Big Data, Emerging Technologies, Smart Technologies, Cloud Computing and any new developments in technology. Further topics in Business and Management will also be posted.
We have the honor of being one of the top technology blogs ranked by multiple blog ranking directories. While that is not easy, since the ranking mostly happens mainly from traffic and web-site visibility, the high subscription count and high ranking on Google has helped us to retain the high ranking year over year.
Site Descriptions for listings
1) Tech Talk is a premium technology and business blog to promote knowledge on the domain of information technology and systems for enabling business processes and social commitments. Articles covers very specialized areas like data analytics, e-governance, e-commerce, web technologies, big data analytics, software project management, telecommunication systems, business management theories, service science, e-payments, internet marketing, finance and other related themes.
2) Tech Talk is a very old blog on information technology and business, which covers very specialized areas like data analytics, e-commerce, web technologies, big data, software project management, telecommunication systems, business management theories, service science, digital marketing, finance and other related themes.
We are a technology management knowledge portal, dedicated to spread awareness of technology management thoughts. There is an existing gap between the practices in the industry, which can benefit a lot from the cutting edge research, while academics has so much to learn about what is relevant for business.
When we started, our objective was to create a knowledge portal that will facilitate the development of a thinking process without restricting one within the barriers of disciplines in technology and management and domains of expertise.Thus we try to create a platform for learning for both students and practitioners of technology management, by the sharing of emergent theories, the industry best practices and the hottest news.
Dr. A. Chakraborty
Dr. Chakraborty is Assistant Professor under Delhi University. Earlier she was a Senior Research Fellow with the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, a premier national R&D organisation, is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. She has held research positions in Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technology (Mumbai and Chennai) in the past. She holds a patent in MEMs Technology and has numerous international publications in Elsevier and IEEE. She is focused on the domain of high end technology like Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, RFID, Radio Technology, Micro electronics and similar emerging domains.
Prof. A.K. Kar
Dr. Kar is a full time faculty of an Indian Institute of Technology. He teaches subjects like E-Business and E-Commerce, Internet Marketing, Software Project Management, Business Analytics, Systems Analysis and Design, Management Information Systems and Decision Support Systems. He is also a Visiting Professor in Indian Institute of Managements (L, A). Earlier he has taught in Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM – Rohtak) as an Assistant Professor. In the past, prior to joining academics, he has rich industry experience with Cognizant Business Consulting and IBM – India Research Laboratory. He has also provided his advisory expertise as a free-lance consultant for multiple central ministries under Government of India, multinational organizations, not-for profit organizations and start-up ventures.
Dr. A. P. Ranjan
Dr. Ranjan completed his PhD from a leading B-School from Europe. He also completed his second masters from Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK, with a dual specialization in marketing and finance. He has earlier done his MBA in Information Systems from an Indian Institute of Management and Graduation in Computer Engineering from a National Institute of Technology. He shares a keen interest in aquatic life besides blogging and swimming. He is currently associated in the senior management of one of the top 3 Technology Consulting company based out of Dublin. He shares a keen interest in Emerging Technologies for Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Digital Business, Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
- Email: Editor.Webposts@gmail.com , Editor.Blogging@gmail.com
- Address: Kar, 28/1 Convent Road, Entally, Kolkata 700014. India.
- Phone: +91-70421-30512, +91-90077-82107