Risk analytics models in the keeping money industry are produced to bring conviction over the risk scores for individual clients. FICO assessments are constructed to anticipate singular’s misconduct conduct and broadly used to assess the credit value of every candidate. Moreover, risk investigations are completed in the exploratory world and the protection business. The initial step to security administration is understanding where you are at risk. We trust the answer is in the information. Risk Analytics offer you some assistance with extracting chunks of data. These models give information risk managers precise, organized risk based data so they can concentrate on the most vital issues first.
Risk analytics is a domain specific advancement on business analytics. Risk analytics arrangements empower the world’s best organizations to settle on risk-mindful choices through more astute endeavor risk administration projects and philosophies—driving business execution and better results. The consolidated risk administration abilities of risk analytics can offer your organization some assistance with achieving productive development and location expanding requests for administrative consistence in today’s unpredictable and complex economic situations.
Risk analytics arrangements empower you to:
- Enhance choice providing so as to make risk examination, knowledge and straightforwardness.
- Expansion return on capital by settling on risk-educated choices on the most proficient method to enhance capital portion and fit the bill for administrative motivators under Dodd-Frank, Basel II/III, Solvency II and that’s just the beginning.
- Quicken and streamline risk procedures to decrease costs from credit misfortunes and oversee operational risk.
- Decrease the expense of administrative consistence.
- Powerfully develop with a risk construction modeling that can effectively adjust as risk administration hones, customer requests and regulations change.
First rate specialized capacities are essential yet not adequate. Associations need to convey worth to their clients and make manageable wellsprings of upper hand. Key to the quality we bring is our profound comprehension of our customers, the commercial enterprises in which they work, and how to get change going, counseling firms offer their customers some assistance with turning the guarantee of risk progressed analytics into effect.
Organizations offer their customers some assistance with getting “quants,” specialty unit faculty, senior administrators, and the board adjusted on what’s vital and how to benefit from it. The capacity to join profound abilities in risk progressed analytics with mastery in system and hierarchical change makes our methodology novel and capable. Firms realize that simply tackling the current issue isn’t sufficient, thus firms work intimately with key representatives at all levels to construct their center abilities and refine forms.
Superior associations see misrepresentation and risk analytics as less of a commitment and a greater amount of an open door. They proactively assemble vital, pre-emptive capacities concentrated on genuine business advantages. We can offer you some assistance with understanding and measure business arrangements that drive aggressive separation, imbue risk mindfulness over the association and offer you some assistance with investing in persistent change. We work with a scope of cross-industry customers to enhance their choice providing so as to make procedures them with snappy and simple access to a scope of advanced analytics arrangements, administrations and assets, locally and comprehensively.
We can convey:
• Intelligent Processing Services. Accenture furnishes Public Service organizations with the capacities to build their incomes and decrease advantages spend through the utilization of cutting edge analytics and demonstrated industry ability to recognize and wipe out the consistence hole. This administration is empowered through the mix of appropriateness information, risk and bits of knowledge models, committed administration researchers, and devoted industry specialists.
• A Risk Analytics Suite. Accenture conveys a conclusion to-end answer for saving money customers tending to risk analytics system and working models, credit risk demonstrating, business sector and liquidity risk analytics, anxiety testing administrative bolster, model approval and checking, risk model execution stage, and risk reporting and computerization.
• A Fraud Analytics Platform. Accenture gives an adaptable way to deal with big business wide misrepresentation identification, aversion and administration. Bits of knowledge are produced quickly utilizing broad libraries of industry particular business manages and propelled calculations, connecting interior and outer information and scaling to huge information volumes.
• Insurance Claims Fraud Analytics. Accenture gives an answer for offer customers some assistance with identifying cases that are conceivably deceitful utilizing a blend of demonstrated measurable models and guidelines.
In the present unpredictable atmosphere, risk administration has moved to the highest point of the motivation at numerous budgetary organizations. With a specific end goal to meet both administrative and inner requests, you require precise information and in addition instruments to investigate your risk and presentation all through the exchange life cycle and over the association. Risk administration likewise assumes a focal part in new models, for example, the focal clearing of OTC subsidiaries.
Yet while more boss risk officers are answering to the CEO and firms are beginning to build up a genuine society of risk, they are tested by inner storehouses and different risk stages. This makes it hard to make a really comprehensive perspective of risk or oversee risk viably on a venture wide premise.
SunGard’s answers for risk administration offer you some assistance with working over different resource classes, exchanging and clearing stages to better comprehend your presentation, enhance the perceivability and comprehension of risk over the venture, and agree to regulations all around. Our answers give pre-and post-exchange risk administration; incorporated, venture wide market, liquidity, credit and operational risk administration; resource obligation administration; and exchange observation. You can influence SunGard’s profound aptitude and solid reputation in risk administration to offer you some assistance with managing numerous sorts of risk while upgrading your benefit.
Keeping money Risk: A venture wide way to deal with risk administration is basic to the soundness of monetary establishments of each size.
Vitality and Commodities Risk: Consultant’s answers for vitality and things risk offer banks, some assistance with brokering, corporate hedgers, flexible investments and FCMs moderate and comprehend their risk.
Protection Risk: Insurance Risk Management arrangements offer back up plans some assistance with realizing the major advantages of an enhanced comprehension and administration of risk.
Venture Risk: Venture risk assessment arrangement backings incorporated risk administration to purchase side firms enhance consistence, speculator reporting, operational effectiveness and choice making through an undertaking wide perspective of risk.
Exchanging Risk: In today’s unpredictable markets, having the right risk framework is vital to maintaining a sound and productive business, saving capital and guaranteeing administrative continuity.
Bisias, Dimitrios, et al. “A survey of systemic risk analytics.” US Department of Treasury, Office of Financial Research 0001 (2012).
- Tene, Omer, and Jules Polonetsky. “Big data for all: Privacy and user control in the age of analytics.” Nw. J. Tech. & Intell. Prop. 11 (2012): xxvii.
Kim, Hyunjoo, et al. “Online risk analytics on the cloud.” Cluster Computing and the Grid, 2009. CCGRID’09. 9th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on. IEEE, 2009.
Badii, Atta, et al. “Visual context identification for privacy-respecting video analytics.” Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP), 2012 IEEE 14th International Workshop on. IEEE, 2012.
Essa, Alfred, and Hanan Ayad. “Student success system: risk analytics and data visualization using ensembles of predictive models.” Proceedings of the 2nd international conference on learning analytics and knowledge. ACM, 2012.
Kar, A. K. “Using Fuzzy Neural Networks and Analytic Hierarchy Process for supplier classification in e-procurement.” Working Papers on Information Systems (2009): 9-23.
- Heath, Jennifer. “Contemporary privacy theory contributions to learning analytics.” test 1.1 (2014): 140-149.
Mausser, Helmut. “Calculating quantile-based risk analytics with L-estimators.” The Journal of Risk Finance 4.3 (2003): 61-74.
Kar, A. K., and A. Rakshit. “Pricing of Cloud IaaS Based on Feature Prioritization-A Value Based Approach.” Recent Advances in Intelligent Informatics. Springer International Publishing, 2014. 321-330.
Thomas, James J., and Kristin A. Cook. “A visual analytics agenda.” Computer Graphics and Applications, IEEE 26.1 (2006): 10-13.
Cardenas, Alvaro A., Pratyusa K. Manadhata, and Sreeranga P. Rajan. “Big data analytics for security.” IEEE Security & Privacy 6 (2013): 74-76.
Kar, A. K., A. Kumar Pani, and S. Kumar De. “A study on using business intelligence for improving marketing efforts.” Business Intelligence Journal 3.2 (2010): 141-150.
Jensen, Meiko. “Challenges of privacy protection in big data analytics.” Proceedings-2013 Ieee International Congress on Big Data, Bigdata 2013. IEEE, 2013.
Kar, A. K. “A Decision Support System for Website Selection for Internet Based Advertising and Promotions.” Emerging Trends in Computing and Communication. Springer India, 2014. 453-457.
Tene, Omer, and Jules Polonetsky. “Privacy in the age of big data: a time for big decisions.” Stanford Law Review Online 64 (2012): 63.
Smelyanskiy, Mikhail, et al. “Analysis and optimization of financial analytics benchmark on modern multi-and many-core IA-based architectures.” High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SCC), 2012 SC Companion:. IEEE, 2012.
Scherpenseel, Chris. “Getting more from an ERP investment: A financial analytics application can make a huge difference in justifying the expense of an ERP system and improving the ROI, as well as the value of information to users.(ROI of Technology).” Financial Executive 19.5 (2003): 52-55.
Bose, Ranjit. “Advanced analytics: opportunities and challenges.” Industrial Management & Data Systems 109.2 (2009): 155-172.
Kar, A. K., and Priyal Singh. “A conceptual model to cross sell value added services in telecom industry.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology and Management, Hyderabad, India. 2011.
Panjer, Harry H. Operational risk: modeling analytics. Vol. 620. John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
Andrienko, Gennady, and Natalia Andrienko. Privacy issues in geospatial visual analytics. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
You must be logged in to post a comment.