Instructional videos are one of the most popular types of videos as they are able to inherently provide valuable advice and information. If you want to create an instructional video of your own about how to perform a task on a computer, the first thing you’ll need to do is record footage from your computer screen.
Of course ideally you’ll probably want your instructional video to have a voiceover, background music, and text captions, and may also want to edit it in other ways. That is why it makes sense to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio, as it will provide you with the tools you need while also making sure that it is easy to use.
How to Start Recording
To start capturing instructional videos using Movavi Screen Capture Studio all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Record video’.
- Click and drag to draw a capture frame over the area of your screen that you want to record, or use the presets in the ‘Capture Area’ section.
- Click on the ‘speaker’ icon, or on the ‘microphone’ icon to highlight them depending on whether you want to record sounds from your computer or a voiceover via a microphone (or both).
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and ‘Stop’ when you are done.
- Click ‘Open in Editor’ when the recording is done to launch the editor mode and start tweaking the footage.
In addition to letting you record footage from your screen, Movavi Screen Capture Studio will also allow you to record footage from a webcam too. If you want to go back and record additional footage from a webcam you can click on the ‘Record video’ button in the editor.
For more detailed instructions just visit www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-create-videoguide.html.
Edit and Polish the Video
After recording all that remains is to edit it and give it some polish. Within Movavi Screen Capture Studio are numerous tools that will help, but you can start by cutting and joining video segments, enhancing the video quality, adding audio tracks, and so on.
If you want you can also apply special effects, add animated transitions, insert customizable text fields, and much more. Suffice to say Movavi Screen Capture Studio will give you a plethora of ways to make sure your video looks impressive.
At the end of the day it is up to you how you decide to use the wealth of features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio. When you first start out be sure to experiment with them so that you’ll be able to apply each and every one of them as and when you need to.