With the advent of the internet driven era, organizations are transforming their operations so that they can harness the power of the web driven ecosystem and grow sustainably. This has led to the digitization of both processes and products. In such a digital economy, the need was realised to leverage upon innovative business models to reach out to new customers and segments. In view of this, digital marketing and hence the emergence of search engines and social media has played a significant role. In addition to this, strategic innovation approaches are needed to optimize the innovation portfolio, to help organizations achieve sustained competitive advantage and transformational growth. These emerging approaches are heavily dependent on leveraging the information assets of the organizations which is possible through the business analytics.
Date of the Programme: 05/01/2017 to 06 /06/2017
- Gain the insights of strategic innovation and work towards achieving competitive advantage
- Understand how to use digital marketing, using search engines and social media
- Understand the different models of business analytics (e.g. web, social media, big data, etc)
- Core Areas: Fundamentals of management across functional areas like finance, marketing, operations, economics, human resources and strategy.
- Special focus: Understanding the E-Business Economy, Strategic Innovations, Business Model Innovations, Innovation Ecosystem, Innovation Culture and Performance, E-Supply Chain, E-Payments, Web 3.0, Social Media, Social Media Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, WordPress, Information Security in the Cyber World, Smart Cities and Smart Technologies, Emergence of Big Data, Data modeling in MS Excel, Consulting Basics, Business intelligence and Data mining, Decision Support Systems, Machine Learning, Qualitative data analysis, Advanced multivariate data analytics – regression, structural equation modelling etc.
Programme Coordinators: Dr. Arpan Kar (IIT Delhi), Dr. Sanjay Dhir (IIT Delhi), Dr. Vigneswara Ilavarasan (IIT Delhi)
Contact for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experts for Sessions: Faculty Members of IIT Delhi, and domain experts from the government/industry.
For whom: Corporate professionals, fresh and young graduates, entrepreneurs, academicians, owner-managers, senior and middle level managers.
Eligibility criteria is Graduate in Any Discipline.
Programme Fee: The subsidized fee for the programme is 150,000/- (One Lakh Fifty Thousand Rupees), payable during the registration of the programme after the selection process through Bank Draft to IITD. Details will be shared with eligible participants later.
How to Apply: Please fill the online application form. Please also fill up the offline application form. Enclose self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and documents to support the given details in the hard copy submission. Please send the hard copy of your application to: Dr Arpan Kumar Kar, Programme Coordinator, Room 505, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
- Note: Both online application and hard copy application / documents need to be sent for completion of application.
- Links to forms: Online Application: http://tinyurl.com/iitdsidm and Hardcopy form: http://tinyurl.com/iitddec
- Last date for application:
15th November, 201630th November, 2016
- Shortlisting for personal interview: 3rd December, 2016 (extended till 1
- Final list of selection: 17th December, 2016
- Commencement of classes: 5th Jan 2016.
Shortlisted applicants shall be called for a personal interview.
Note: Fees will be payable after online and offline application is completed and preliminary selected candidates are invited for interviews. Fees will be accepted only through DD, details of which will be shared to participants who will be selected for the programme.
This is a non-residential programme, and participants would be expected to arrange their own boarding and lodging. Placement support will not be provided by the Department to any participants. This will be a CEP programme under the CEP Office of IIT Delhi and is not a degree programme (i.e. All degree programmes in India has to exceed a minimum of 2 years for eligibility as a masters programme).